• SPRIGHT-ART!

    Paintings, Pottery and Poetry
  • PAINTINGS

    And Mixed Media
  • Ceramics

    And Earthenware
  • zen stories

    a modernist view
  • poetry!

    spontaneous eruptions
  • get inspired!

    in our artist's retreat
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

Language - Taal - Lingua

In order to promote the ownership of paintings and/or collages, Spright-Art uses different kinds of payment options:

1. 100% payment at the moment of purchase

2. 25% downpayment at the moment of purchase and 12 monthly installments for the remaining 75% + 2% administration fee

3. Our rent-to-buy option: 10% of the total price as a rental fee (with a minimum of 150,- euro's) for the period of 3 months (to be payed in advance). After this period you have the option to buy the work (price minus the rental fee) or to return it. If the painting is returned, the payment of 10% (or 150,- euro's) is considered to be the rental fee and is not reimbursed. 

The above does not apply to our ceramics or sculptures.